Happy, Happy Thanksgiving!



I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving! I am so incredibly blessed to have the amazing followers that I do. I am genuinely grateful for each and every one of you. 
I am grateful for all of the amazing authors out there who share their hearts with us in each story they write!
I am thankful for my friends in the real world, I don't know what I would do without y'all!
God has blessed me abundantly, with a husband that is the perfect hubby for me and our four fur-babies. We have an amazing family that I couldn't have hand-picked better. Even though life is not always easy, even when I am unhappy or upset, I know that I am loved. 
And most importantly, I am a Child of God, and He loves me more than I could ever understand. 
I am thankful this year.... for so much! 

~Jaime~


Popular posts from this blog

Damaged Goods (Blank Slate #2) by Jennifer Bardsley ~ Release Day Celebration & Giveaway...

The Child Finder

Aru Shah and the End of Time