Jaime's Top Ten Tuesday!

TTT is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish


Top Ten Books on my Winter TBR!
Winter officially starts on December 21st this year. I think that is just craziness, seeing as South Carolina has already gotten snow. That pretty much sums up Winter to me. Anyway, back to the topic at hand, I decided to choose books released between December 1 and February 24th just to make things a bit easier on myself. I have a MASSIVE Winter TBR. Massive.... Without further hubbaloo..., an incomplete list of my Winter TBR!




Ravencliffe (Blythewood # 2) by Carol Goodman



Fingers in the Mist by O'Dell Hutchison



Ensnared by A.G. Howard



The Conspiracy of Us by Maggie Hall



Inked by Eric Smith



Princess of Thorns by Stacey Jay



Monstrous by MarcyKate Connolly



Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard



The Sin Eater's Daughter by Melinda Salisbury



A Wicked Thing by Rhiannon Thomas



There you have it.... some of the books on my Winter TBR.  Happy Accident? Every single one of them has a beautiful, unique and/or interesting cover! 

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!




Popular posts from this blog

Damaged Goods (Blank Slate #2) by Jennifer Bardsley ~ Release Day Celebration & Giveaway...

The Child Finder

Aru Shah and the End of Time