Jaime's Top Ten Tuesday!



Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by the wonderful The Broke and the Bookish


It was almost impossible for me to narrow this one down to just ten, but I DID it! I just had to go with the sequels to some of my most recently read books, or it wouldn't have happened!



1. The final book in The Lovegrove Legacy series by Alyxandra Harvey: It doesn't have a title or a cover yet, but that is fine with me. I want it anyway. I am crazy about this series!

2. Trail of Tears (The Worldwalker Trilogy #2) by Josephine Angelini: I really enjoyed Trial by Fire, and after that ending, I am in dire need of the second book. 

3. The third book in the Night Watchmen series by Candace Knoebel: Everlasting and Evernight, the first and second books, blew me away. Normally when I hear that a series is going to be more than 3 books, I get frustrated, but with this one I am so excited and can't wait! 

4. Return to the Dark House by Laurie Faria Stolarz: Welcome to the Dark House was FANTASTIC. It was incredibly unique and definitely creepy. After the way it ended, which was perfect, I honestly can't wait for book 2. Even if it was coming out next week, it would be too long!

5.The second book in the Fetch  series by Kat Falls: Inhuman was wonderful in so many ways, and I am intensely curious about where the story is going to go!

6. Oblivion, the final book in the Nevermore trilogy by Kelly Creagh: I have been waiting for this book to come out for twelve years. Well, it sure does feel like it. It is supposed to be here next year, but I reckon it is a wait and see thing with this one.. 

7. Miss Mayhem, the second book in the Rebel Belle series by Rachel Hawkins: Rebel Belle was awesome in so many ways, and I cannot wait to continue this awesomely awesome series!

8. The final book in the Amber House trilogy by Kelly Moore, Larkin and Tucker Reed: No name yet (I had heard the name Otherwhen at some point, but I don't know...), but I know it is going to be good, and that is what matters. Amber House and Neverwas were FANTASTIC!

9. Tether, the second book in the Many-Worlds series by Anna Jarzab: Tandem was the first alternate worlds book that I read, and it definitely was not the last. It hooked me! And I cannot wait to get back into this world, especially after the ending!

10. Ravencliffe, the second book in the Blythewood series by Carol Goodman: I picked up Blythewood on a whim at the library, honestly not knowing if I would even read it. I had not read any reviews for it, I had barely read the synopsis, but the cover was amazing and I took a shot. Once I started, I COULD NOT put it down. It was amazing. I cannot wait for December to get here, so I can continue this series!


There you have it! Ten of my most anticipated upcoming sequels. Can't wait to read everyone else's Top Tens List's!

Jaime

Popular posts from this blog

Damaged Goods (Blank Slate #2) by Jennifer Bardsley ~ Release Day Celebration & Giveaway...

The Child Finder

Aru Shah and the End of Time