Happy, Happy Thanksgiving From Jaime!





I just wanted to write a little post for the holiday. Thanksgiving is a special holiday to me, the meaning behind it, and I wanted to take a few minutes to.... you know, be Thankful! 

I am so thankful that I know Jesus, and that He loves me unconditionally!

I am thankful for the amazing husband that God blessed me with. I am blessed beyond measure to be loved liked he loves me!

I am thankful for my wonderful family. I don't know who or what I would be without them. I'm glad that I don't have to ever know.
I am thankful for my three babies (my dogs) Roxy, Andy and Tucker. And I can't wait to have a real little baby to join them some day soon!

I am thankful for my best bud in the world, Sara. She is a special gal, and I am thankful we both got up the nerve to talk to one another. It only took two years. Now I have a friend for life.

I am thankful for all of my other buds, too. Here's looking at you, Jolie! 

I am thankful for AUTHORS, their BOOKS and PUBLISHERS! 

Finally, I am thankful for The Best Books Ever and for every one of our awesome followers and everyone who swings by to see us every day or once a month or once a year. Thank y'all! 

My life is full of things that I am thankful and grateful for. I am blessed, I am loved, I have books! I know that Jesus loves me! And today, Thanksgiving Day, is a day that we get to share everything that means so much to us with the people who mean so much to us. I didn't want to pass up the chance to say THANK YOU to our readers, and to give myself a tangible reminder of just how many things I have to be thankful for. 

I hope y'all have an amazingly, wondrously, fanfreakintastic  Happy Thanksgiving! 

Popular posts from this blog

Damaged Goods (Blank Slate #2) by Jennifer Bardsley ~ Release Day Celebration & Giveaway...

The Child Finder

Aru Shah and the End of Time