Jaime's Top Ten Tuesday!


Top Ten Tuesday hosted by The Broke and the Bookish



Archetype by M.D. Waters



Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas



The Falconer by Elizabeth May



Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry



Cinder by Marissa Meyer



A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness



Defiance by C.J. Redwine



The Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson



The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski



On the Fence by Kasie West


Every single one of these titles are on my TBR list, but with the love that they have received and the amount of recommendations I have gotten for them, I believe they should be my next ten reads! Sorry there were no explanations tonight. I broke my wrist last week and had to have surgery (plates and screws, oh my!) so I am typing with one hand, my face screwed up in pain. Next weekend, there will be explanations galore!! Have a GREAT week, dear readers o' mine!

Popular posts from this blog

Damaged Goods (Blank Slate #2) by Jennifer Bardsley ~ Release Day Celebration & Giveaway...

The Child Finder

Aru Shah and the End of Time