Top Ten Tuesday

Top Ten Tuesday hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

I was going to do half likes and half dislikes, but I decided that I would much rather share all of the beautiful likes! Makes a much more appealing (and eye-catching) post when there is nothing by awesomeness!



Alienated by Melissa Landers
I love covers like this one, half and half covers. Hex Hall series by Rachel Hawkins is another example.



The One by Kiera Cass
My relationship with these types of covers, the infamous "chick in a dress" covers, is interesting. I will be honest and say that I really do love them. They are some of the most stunning covers. BUT I want the cover to match the story, and sometimes dress covers just don't match the story.



Blue Lily, Lily Blue by Maggie Stiefvater
Give me a beautiful drawing on a cover, and your cover will more than likely end up on a favorites list of mine someday! Unspoken by Sarah Rees Brennan, anyone?



I'll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson
Let that font be the Star, designers! And design a cover for Jandy Nelson!



The Walled City by Ryan Graudin
Just do this! Breathtaking!



Mortal Heart by Robin LaFevers
Yes, she is in a dress. But the rockin element? Bad Arse Chick in a dress. Annith looks fierce! Another great example is The Lotus Wars series by Jay Kristoff.



Vessel by Sarah Beth Durst
Diversity on covers is something we need SO much more of. Diversity makes a pretty cover absolutely stunning. Another great example? Of Metal and Wishes by Sarah Fine



The Glass Casket by McCormick Templeman
I love the muted color of everything, with that pop of red on her fingernails. As soon as I saw this cover, it became a favorite. So subtle, but so beautiful.



The Fall by Bethany Griffin
Make that cover scary, and I will want to read your book. No synopsis necessary! And this cover? Creeps me the heck out! So awesome!



Beware the Wild by Natalie C. Parker
Give me nature and an awesome font and nothing less, and I will love your covert to pieces.


Another Top Ten Tuesday that feels incomplete, but really isn't! I am going to do my best to be back next week. My hubby and I are heading to Colorado (Red Rocks Amphitheater), and I have no clue about signals and such where we are camping. If I don't see you for next weeks awesome TTT, I will be back the following week. Happy 4th of July, just in case!

Popular posts from this blog

Damaged Goods (Blank Slate #2) by Jennifer Bardsley ~ Release Day Celebration & Giveaway...

The Child Finder

Aru Shah and the End of Time