Ask Again Later

By Liz Czukas
Published on March 11, 2014
Published by Harper Teen
Source: Publisher for Review
Despite what her name might suggest, Heart has zero interest in complicated romance. So when her brilliant plan to go to prom with a group of friends is disrupted by two surprise invites, Heart knows there's only one drama-free solution: flip a coin.

Heads: The jock. He might spend all night staring at his ex or throw up in the limo, but how bad can her brother's best friend really be?

Tails: The theater geek...with a secret. What could be better than a guy who shares all Heart's interests--even if he wants to share all his feelings?

Heart's simple coin flip has somehow given her the chance to live out both dates. But where her prom night ends up might be the most surprising thing of all...


Oh my goodness, how fun was this book?  I am not even sure I can make coherent thoughts about what I enjoyed.  Ask Again Later left me with the warm fuzzies.  It was one of those books that made me laugh, made me angry, and then made me laugh again.  I absolutely loved the premise that we could see how both situations would play out.  It was pretty obvious right away who she should have gone to the dance with and I loved seeing how both options played out.

The characters in this book were fabulous.  Let's be honest- I would LOVE to see this book as a tv movie or something (although with all the drinking, it would have to be on the CW ha ha).  This book was frothy, fun, and incredibly witty.

I can't tell you how the book ends- but the end was incredibly satisfying and sweet.  I almost didn't pick this book up, but I am so glad I did- this is absolutely one of my favorites of this year.  It is so much fun!  If you like books with a good sense of humor, school dances, and a touch of crazy- this is absolutely the book for you!

Popular posts from this blog

Damaged Goods (Blank Slate #2) by Jennifer Bardsley ~ Release Day Celebration & Giveaway...

The Child Finder

Aru Shah and the End of Time