This is a weekly blog meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read.
 
 
 
Which book genre do you avoid at all costs and why?
 
 This question is very easy to answer (I have many ha ha).  I avoid Horror, Erotica (and bodice rippers), and most Mysteries.  I don't like reading about a gruesome death or steamy intimate scenes.  That is why I mainly read YA- I can avoid all of that!
 
 
 
TGIF is a weekly feature created and hosted by GReads! that re-caps the week’s posts and has different question each week.
 
Buy or Borrow: Where do your books that you read come from? The bookstore? The library? Do you prefer to own a book, or have it on loan?



Where do I get my books?  The library, yard sales, discount book stores, Amazon.  What would I prefer?  To be able to buy all my books from Indie bookstores- but sadly, I don't have the money for that.  I don't have money for buying books in general- so books that don't come from giveaways or publishers, come from the library.

  

Popular posts from this blog

Damaged Goods (Blank Slate #2) by Jennifer Bardsley ~ Release Day Celebration & Giveaway...

The Child Finder

Aru Shah and the End of Time