Best of 2011 in pictures


Best Books:

Row 1: Darker Still, The Girl in the Steel Corset, Touch of Power, Jane, Entwined, The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer

Row 2:  The Faerie Ring, Destined, Memory's Wake, Divergent, The Mephisto Covenant, The Future of Us

Row 3:  The Merchant's Daughter


Best Series:

The Iron Fey, The River of Time, Tiger's Curse , The Other Countess, The Mortal Instruments, The Infernal Devices

Best Advanced Copies for 2012:

Monstrous Beauty, Austentatious, The Catastrophic History of You and Me, Of Poseidon, Incarnate, and I forgot Born Wicked and A Temptation of Angels (please forgive me!!)


I hope that clears up the picture a bit.  I am sick and don't feel like making it again, ha ha!


I tried to make this as streamlined as possible.  If there is one I missed- please let me know below!


Popular posts from this blog

Damaged Goods (Blank Slate #2) by Jennifer Bardsley ~ Release Day Celebration & Giveaway...

The Child Finder

Aru Shah and the End of Time