In My Mailbox IMM






For review from the Publisher:

The Beautiful Wife

For Review from Around the World Tours:
Dragonswood (not pictured)


Thank you to the publishers and authors who provided these books!

In news for this week:

Reviews to be posted:

Love on the Line, Catastrophic History of You and Me, Everneath, Born Wicked, Bewitching, Dragonswood, Torrent, Cascade


Don't forget- My Thanksgiving giveaway ends TODAY and my 300 (now more like 500 follower) giveaway ends this week!
Happy reading!



PS-  You WILL want to check back on Thursday- I am starting a new guest feature and I have some TOTALLY AWESOME bloggers and writers taking part! 

Popular posts from this blog

Damaged Goods (Blank Slate #2) by Jennifer Bardsley ~ Release Day Celebration & Giveaway...

The Child Finder

Aru Shah and the End of Time