Imm

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren.




For Review:

F.A.I.R.I.E.S ARC by (Thank you to the author)
A Temptation of Angels ARC by Michelle Zink (Thank you to the author and Library Thing)
The Dragon of Chirl by Donita K Paul (Thank You Waterbrook)
Austentatious ARC by Alyssa Goodnight (Thank you Alyssa!)
(So excited for this one!!!)



From the Library:



(Can you see my son's pirate ship making its way into the picture?  He wanted so badly to be in it and kept laying on the books so I would take his picture!)

The Near Witch
Crescendo (I totally realized after I brought this home... I have already read it- DUH!)
The Scorpio Races
Cascade
Torrent



Only a week or so left on my Followers giveaway and we are very close to adding another winner!  Make sure to check out my giveaways above!

Happy reading!

Popular posts from this blog

Damaged Goods (Blank Slate #2) by Jennifer Bardsley ~ Release Day Celebration & Giveaway...

The Child Finder

Aru Shah and the End of Time