Friday Hops

Q. If you could have dinner with your favorite book character, who would you eat with and what would you serve?

 

I would have dinner with Mr. Darcy.  I don't remember what we ate- I was staring at him the whole time, I don't remember eating.

I guess I would stop and get a cheeseburger on the way home?



Who did you pick?

 

 

 

 


Book Blogger Hop


“What is your favorite Halloween costume?
Even if you don’t celebrate, what kinds of costumes do you like?”


I love cute cuddly costumes on small children- so sweet!  Like this one:


There are a whole mess of giveaways going on right now (Amazon Gift card, boxes of books, copies of books)  please go check them out by clicking the Giveaway tab above!

Happy hopping!

Popular posts from this blog

Damaged Goods (Blank Slate #2) by Jennifer Bardsley ~ Release Day Celebration & Giveaway...

The Child Finder

Aru Shah and the End of Time