Friday Blog Hops




Happy Follow Friday!
 
 

Q: What superhero is your alter-ego?

 
 If I could be a super hero... hmmmm... I would be either Storm (yeah yeah, everyone says that controlling the weather is a lame gift- I think it would be AWESOME!)  Hey I don't like you **BAM** lightning.  






or... and oldie but will always have a sweet place in my heart:



Sailor Moon.  Because she is awesome.
 
 
 
 

 Book Blogger Hop is hosted over at Crazy for Books!  

“What is your favorite type of candy?”
 
 
My favorite kind of candy.... is Reese's Peanut Butter cups.  But I am allergic to peanuts.  So I literally take my life into my own hands when I eat them, haha.  I used to love white chocolate Crunch bars- but they stopped making them :(  As for fussy candy- I LOVE chocolate covered strawberries!

Popular posts from this blog

Damaged Goods (Blank Slate #2) by Jennifer Bardsley ~ Release Day Celebration & Giveaway...

The Child Finder

Aru Shah and the End of Time