In my mailbox

In my mailbox is a weekly meme by The Story Siren.  You want to see what I got this week?  Let's get to it then!


It is actually pretty easy.  I had a very light week this week.  I got:

  and    

Pretty easy.  It has been a slow week.  We are currently in the process of moving and our computer is currently unplugged (which means no e-reader).  I am going to try hard and get the rest of my books read and get caught up on reviews.  I know I have some great books on their way to me and I don't want to get behind! 
AND  I am so excited that starting this week my wonderful friend Mandi will be blogging with me!  I hope you like what she has to say!

So have you read Iron Knight yet?  What do you think?

Popular posts from this blog

Damaged Goods (Blank Slate #2) by Jennifer Bardsley ~ Release Day Celebration & Giveaway...

The Child Finder

Aru Shah and the End of Time