IMM

In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by the Story Siren- its gives us a chance to show off books that we got in the mail, on the internet, borrowed, or was gifted in a week.

It has been a very slow week on my end... we moved earlier this week and I put a change of address form in at the beginning of the week.  Oddly enough, since I turned that form in- I haven't gotten ANY mail at any of my addresses!  I know a few books were coming my way- it is incredibly frustrating!

So the books I have to read are packed in a mountain of boxes and I haven't gotten any new ones in the mail (boo!)

But here are a few I snatched up at the library :)



So what did you get this week?  I am hoping you fared better than I did- and you got any of your mail!

Happy Reading!


Popular posts from this blog

Damaged Goods (Blank Slate #2) by Jennifer Bardsley ~ Release Day Celebration & Giveaway...

The Child Finder

Aru Shah and the End of Time