Love and War Devotional

I was provided with Love and War Devotional for Couples by John and Stasi Eldredge to review by the Blogging for Books program.  The opinions in this review are mine alone and do not reflect the opinions of Blogging for Books or the publisher.

I knew my choice of this devotional was controversial for me.  My husband and I had read Wild at Heart and loved it and I had read Captivating and couldn't stand it.  I knew I had a 50/50 chance of liking this book.

The set up of the book is very good- it is in different sections- different parts of your eight week journey with your spouse.  I found the daily topics to be deep and profound, and I found the Bible verses appropriate.  I did however wish for more meat.  I enjoyed the short paragraphs in each devotional, but I was looking for at least one discussion question to help direct conversations after reading the devotional.

I would reccommend this devotional to any married couple, but especially those who have read Wild at Heart.


Popular posts from this blog

Damaged Goods (Blank Slate #2) by Jennifer Bardsley ~ Release Day Celebration & Giveaway...

The Child Finder

Aru Shah and the End of Time