Kaleidoscope



Kaleidoscope Seeing God's Wit and Wisdom in a Whole New Light

By Patsy Clairmont


This is the latest book that I reviewed for Book Sneeze. com.  I was originally attracted to this book by its cover- it is so colorful and inviting.  I also knew that Patsy Clairmont is a Women of Faith speaker, and I love their Bible Studies.  I thought that this book was one completely piece- I was surprised to find that it was actually a devotional of selected Proverbs, broken down into 2-3 page increments.

The book was easy to read, I found I could read many of the devotionals in one sitting.  The author is light and funny, while still driving home important points.  She has chosen some of the Proverbs that have the strongest meanings. The set up of each devotional is:  Title of the chapter/ theme verse for the chapter, humorous narrative, and then a section called Bits and Pieces with questions to provoke thought, as well as a final section for additional reading.

Although this book wasn't as meaty as a Beth Moore book- it was a fun fast read, and I was able to pass it on to someone else to read.  I would recommend it to any Christian who is looking to learn a little more about the Proverbs.

Popular posts from this blog

Damaged Goods (Blank Slate #2) by Jennifer Bardsley ~ Release Day Celebration & Giveaway...

The Child Finder

Aru Shah and the End of Time