An Army of Ordinary People

An Army of Ordinary People  by Felicity Dale

I was given this book to review by the Tyndale House Publishers.  If you would like to review for Tyndale, please go to : http://mediacenter.tyndale.com/X_TBN/6_Join_Network/Join.asp

I will be honest (because if nothing else I promise to be honest about what I read.)  This book was just okay for me.  I really enjoyed the stories and reading about how God can create something from the hearts of willing (and sometimes unwilling) people.  But it didn't have relevance to me.  This book strongly supports the church planting movement (which I absolutely agree with), but it wasn't what I expected.

Each chapter shares a different story and a different journey on the path to creating a successful church.  This book would be excellent for lay people, people disillusioned with church or those who are church planting.  It was a good read, but not one I would read over and over again. I wish I had alot to say good or bad, but I just feel- eh about it- I am left with not much feeling one way or another.

Popular posts from this blog

Damaged Goods (Blank Slate #2) by Jennifer Bardsley ~ Release Day Celebration & Giveaway...

The Child Finder

Aru Shah and the End of Time