Jaime's Top Ten Tuesday!


Top Ten Tuesday hosted by The Broke and the Bookish



Oblivion by Kelly Creagh



The Stars Never Rise by Rachel Vincent



Lair of Dreams by Libba Bray



Razorhurst by Justine Larbalestier



The Glass Arrow  by Kristen Simmons



Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard



Ensnared by A.G. Howard



The Visitor by Amanda Stevens



The Dead List by Jennifer L. Armentrout



Lion Heart by A.C. Gaughen


Good gravy, this list feels incomplete! It IS incomplete. But I hope you enjoy it. I am still tapping away one-handed, so forgive me for another week of no explanations! I seriously hope next week I am typing like normal, at least a little bit! 

Popular posts from this blog

Damaged Goods (Blank Slate #2) by Jennifer Bardsley ~ Release Day Celebration & Giveaway...

The Child Finder

Aru Shah and the End of Time