Tiger's Destiny

Tiger's Destiny
By Colleen Houck
Published by Splinter
Published on September 2012
Source: ARC from Publisher for review







Summary taken from Goodreads:

With three of the goddess Durga's quests behind them, only one prophecy now stands in the way of Kelsey, Ren, and Kishan breaking the tiger's curse. But the trio's greatest challenge awaits them: A life-endangering pursuit in search of Durga's final gift, the Rope of Fire, on the Andaman Islands in the Bay of Bengal.  It's a race against time--and the evil sorcerer Lokesh--in this eagerly anticipated fourth volume in the bestselling Tiger's Curse series, which pits good against evil, tests the bonds of love and loyalty, and finally reveals the tigers' true destinies once and for all. A smart  phone tag code on the back cover links readers to the series website.



This series... THIS SERIES.   It just slays me with it's awesomeness.  I swear, each book gets better and better.  I think Colleen Houck could stick the phone book in the middle of this novel and I would still think it was the best book I have ever read!

Now I want to state first of all, I did NOT get to read the last 100 pages of this book- they are not included in the Advanced Readers Copy of Tiger's Destiny.  I will be rectifying that as soon as it comes out though.

Tiger's Destiny is everything that we love about the previous books- a love triangle that does it right, two very hunky male protagonists, mystery, magic, drama, and a whole whole lot of action. This book is as long as Tiger's Voyage and it never felt like it was dragging or boring.  I really don't want to give you any details about this book- I will feel like I am ruining it! Colleen does an amazing job of making her books a tangled web- in the absolute best way.  Every detail of each book has meaning- there are no filler scenes in these books.  She is constantly hinting and foreshadowing parts of the same book and future books.  The amount of time that she has obviously spent researching history, mythology, religions, and simply how to fit everything into her story effortlessly- well I am simply amazed.

If you haven't read this series yet- seriously, what is wrong with you?  Go read it.  NOW.  And then come back and tell me thank you :)




 

Popular posts from this blog

Damaged Goods (Blank Slate #2) by Jennifer Bardsley ~ Release Day Celebration & Giveaway...

The Child Finder

Aru Shah and the End of Time