I'm the Feature on Follow Friday!

 


Welcome to everyone who has hopped over from Parajunkee or Alison Can Read! I am so excited to be one of the feature blogs for this week! I love following other people and I try hard to comment and visit blogs! If you want to follow me via Twitter, Goodreads, or Facebook- the links are on the right- just let me know and I will follow you back!


PS- Make sure you come back starting Monday- it is my BLOGOVERSARY WEEK and I will be having Giveaways EVERY DAY!!! WOOT!



 Q: What is the longest book you've read? What are your favorite 600+ page reads? 
 





The longest book I have read?  The Bible- that counts right?  As for a fiction book- my guess would be The Sweet Far Thing by Libba Bray (892 pages) or maybe Order of the Pheonix (870 pages).

My favorite 600+ reads?  The Harry Potter books, the Twilight series (at the time- I am kind of over it now ha ha) ... except Breaking Dawn (not a fan), and the Eragon series.



That was harder than I thought- there aren't many 600+ page books that I have read (who knew Daughter of Smoke and Bone had more than 600 pages...)



So what did you pick?






Popular posts from this blog

Damaged Goods (Blank Slate #2) by Jennifer Bardsley ~ Release Day Celebration & Giveaway...

The Child Finder

Aru Shah and the End of Time