Follow Friday




  1. (Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts {Parajunkee & Alison Can Read}
  2. (Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers - We Fancy Books & The Little Book Blog
  3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
  4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say "hi" in your comments and that they are now following you.
  5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "HI"
  6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
  7. If you're new to the follow friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog! 


Q. If you could change the ending of any book (or series), which book would you choose? And, why?

 

 

Before I answer this question, dear reader, I have to ask- are you holding anything dangerous?  A gun?  A knife?  A fluffy stuffed teddy bear with hard plastic eyes?  No?  Good.

Twilight.



More specifically- Breaking Dawn.  I SERIOUSLY disliked Breaking Dawn.  I'm not sure if I just didn't "get" the artistic direction of the author- but I really really really disliked it.


I'm not going to trash the author or the series- because I think that is very rude, and we all know she is a very gifted author.  I simply didn't like it- and I kind of wish it didn't exsist.  It almost seemed like a parody of itself.

 

 

So what did you think of Breaking Dawn?

Well, if you don't feel like hurting me or throwing carrots at me after my pick- feel free to friend me on Twitter, like me on Facebook, and friend me on Goodreads :)  (They are all up at the top right of the page!)


Also, I have 2 giveaways going on currently- one for the Back to School blog hop, and a guest review giveaway- so check them out!




    Popular posts from this blog

    Damaged Goods (Blank Slate #2) by Jennifer Bardsley ~ Release Day Celebration & Giveaway...

    The Child Finder

    Aru Shah and the End of Time