Follow Me Friday-- err I mean Saturday




So I am a day late and a dollar short... but oh well!  Follow my Book Blog Friday is hosted by parajunkee.com.

So this weeks question is:

Q. ACK! Your favorite book/movie character (example Hermione Granger played by the Emma chick) just walked into the room! Who is it and what would be your first reaction? You get extra points if you include visual stimulation.

 

This is probably going to sound silly- but how about Daniel Radcliffe as Harry Potter.  I would probably start out by beating my husband with my purse and whispering VERY loudly "LOOK LOOK LOOK LOOK!!"  I would be so curious to see what he is like in real life- outside of interviews and movies and TV shows.  I want to see his awkward side in person!

 

 So what about you?  Who would you pick?

Popular posts from this blog

Damaged Goods (Blank Slate #2) by Jennifer Bardsley ~ Release Day Celebration & Giveaway...

The Child Finder

Aru Shah and the End of Time